OEM Aluminum Die Casting Heatsink
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-5.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||50 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 KG||US $3.5-5.5/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OEM
- Die Casting Method: Precision Die Casting
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Preparation: Deburring
- Tolerance Grade: 6
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
- Transport Package: Bubble Bag, Carton, Pallets or Wooden Box
- HS Code: 7616999000
- Die Casting Machine Type: Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Electronic Accessories
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 3
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Shandong
Die casting is the process where molten metal is injected into a mold under high pressure in the range of 10 - 210 Mpa. This will result in a highly uniform casting with very good surface finish and exceptional dimensional accuracy. Usually this can either eliminate or greatly reduce the machining required to finish the part.We can offer both the cold chamber process and the hot chamber process. In the cold chamber process the metal is ladled into the injection chamber for each shot. There is less exposure of the molten metal to the chamber walls and plunger. This is very useful for aluminum and copper alloys that would easily alloy with iron at elevated temperatures. The hot chamber process has the injection chamber which is connected to the die cavity permanently immersed in the molten metal. The hot chamber process is used for metals of low melting point and high fluidity such as tin and zinc.
Minimum wall thickness and draft angles for die castings are as follows:
|Material||Min. Thickness||Min. draft angle|
|Aluminum||0.9 mm ( .035 in )||0.5 degrees|
|Zinc alloys||0.6 mm ( .025 in )||0.25 degrees|
|Copper||1.25 mm ( .050 in )||0.7 degrees|
We can produce parts from very small to about 50 kg (110 lbs ) for aluminum, 10 kg ( 22 lbs ) for magnesium, 80 kg ( 176 lbs ) for zinc and 10 kg ( 22 lbs ) for copper.
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2.Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Donrex today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products.