Customized Aluminum Die Casting Part
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-5.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||100 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 KG||US $3.5-5.5/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Die Casting Machine Type: Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 3
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Shandong
- Die Casting Method: Precision Die Casting
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Preparation: Deburring
- Tolerance Grade: 6
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
- Transport Package: Bubble Bag, Carton, Pallets or Wooden Box
- HS Code: 7616999000
Die casting is the process where molten metal is injected into a mold under high pressure in the range of 10 - 210 Mpa. This will result in a highly uniform casting with very good surface finish and exceptional dimensional accuracy. Usually this can either eliminate or greatly reduce the machining required to finish the part.We can offer both the cold chamber process and the hot chamber process. In the cold chamber process the metal is ladled into the injection chamber for each shot. There is less exposure of the molten metal to the chamber walls and plunger. This is very useful for aluminum and copper alloys that would easily alloy with iron at elevated temperatures. The hot chamber process has the injection chamber which is connected to the die cavity permanently immersed in the molten metal. The hot chamber process is used for metals of low melting point and high fluidity such as tin and zinc.
Minimum wall thickness and draft angles for die castings are as follows:
|Material||Min. Thickness||Min. draft angle|
|Aluminum||0.9 mm ( .035 in )||0.5 degrees|
|Zinc alloys||0.6 mm ( .025 in )||0.25 degrees|
|Copper||1.25 mm ( .050 in )||0.7 degrees|
We can produce parts from very small to about 50 kg (110 lbs ) for aluminum, 10 kg ( 22 lbs ) for magnesium, 80 kg ( 176 lbs ) for zinc and 10 kg ( 22 lbs ) for copper.
Packaging & shipping:foam packing in carton, then included in wooden case.
1. 15 years of manufacturing and exporting experience
2. Specialized in producing CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, laser cutting.
3. Strong capacity to help customers develop new products
4. We supply free sample for customer to check quality
5. Fast delivery to meet customer's sales demand
6. 24 hours available to help customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Donrex today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products!
1. Can we get the samples?
Yes, we can supply you the samples for checking our quality within 10-30 days.
2. Can we place a trial order first time?
Yes, we are glad to supply you small trial order, and hope your quantity will be big in future.
3. Can you help us to do the customs clearance of import?
Yes, we can help you to do the customs clearance.
4. What is your lead-time?
With our design, fabrication and manufacturing skills and experience, we can efficiently exceed your expectations and meet the time frame required. However, we guarantee that quality and service are never compromised.