Sand Cast Sand Casting Iron Sieve
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-10 / kilogram|
|Min. Order:||100 kilogram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kilogram||US $1.5-10/ kilogram|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OEM
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Application: Hardware
- Material: Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra25
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, Ts16949
- Transport Package: Bubble Bag, Carton, Pallets or Wooden Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Clay Wet Sand
- Sand Core Type: Resin Sand Core
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blast
- Standard: ASTM
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: OEM
- HS Code: 73269090
Sand casting is perhaps the oldest and most commonly used type of metal forming in the marketplace today. It is capable of forming both large and small parts and can be used for a number of different materials.
2.Steel sand castings are available both as water glass sand castings and resin sand castings, and are available in plain carbon, alloy and stainless steels. In the category of steel sand castings the smallest available part would be approximately 1Kg while the largest would be approximately 20 tons. Steel castings smaller than the 1Kg range would be made from investment casting(lost wax casting) method.
3.Non-ferrous sand castings are also available. The molding process used is green sand and we can accommodate requests for castings weighing from 0.1 Kg to 100 Kg. The alloys that are available include copper base and aluminum base alloys.
Sand casting materials
|Materials and casting weights for different sand casting methods|
|Sand casting method||Green sand casting||Resin sand casing||Water glass sand casting|
|Materials used in different method||Grey iron,Ductile iron,|
Aluminum and copper alloy
|Grey iron,Ductile iron, Carbon steel,Alloy steel, Stainless steel||Carbon steel,Alloy steel, Stainless steel|
Machining and inspection
First article layouts and spectrometer material certifications are provided with all first article samples. Specialized inspection reports can be done per customer request.
A variety of secondary operations can be performed on all three types of sand castings. They include shot blasting, heat treatment, machining,surface treatment, assembly services and even custom packaging.
Packing and customers
Factory and certificates
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2.Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Donrex today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products.