Stamping Stainless Steel Bottle Opener
|FOB Price:||US $0.9-6.5 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $0.9-6.5/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OEM
- Processing Type: Shaping Metal
- Mould: Simple Single Process Dies
- Fine Blanking: Multi-Position
- Industry: Metal Stamping Parts
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Bubble Bag, Carton, Pallets or Wooden Box
- HS Code: 7308900000
- Type: Cold Stamping
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Processing: Polishing
- Process: Forming Process
- Tolerances: 0.1mm
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
Donrex is a world class manufacturer and supplier since 2001. We supply contracted sheet metal works and OEM/ODM products. We can also help our customers accelerate the product development process then get ahead of the market competition.
|Company name||Donrex Group|
|Product||sheet metal fabrication parts|
|Equipments||Laser cutting machine, CNC machining center, CNC punching,CNC bending, welding machine, screen printing, laser marking, powder coating work room, electrical plating work room.|
|Technical||laser cutting, bending, machining, welding,surface treatment, assemble.|
|Material:||stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized steel, iron, aluminum, alloy plate, copper and etc.|
|Surface treatment||electrical plating, powder coating, paiting, sand blasting and etc.|
|Packaging||carton with wooden box.|
|Shipment||20-25tons per container.|
|Guarantee||Free sample, 10years quality assurance.|
Sheet metal fabrication parts:
We producing enclosures, panels, chassis for electronics, testing and instrumentation, transportation, and medical equipment.
Our products used on below scope, but not limited to
-Computer Peripherals: Networking, Storage, Communications, CD Duplication
-Self Service Machines: ATM, Lottery, Ticket Dispensing, Movie CD
-Gaming and Entertainment
-Scientific Test & Measurement
-Acoustics and Audio
-Medical Appliance Devices
-Security and Surveillance
-Digital Display and Sign - LCD, LED, OLED
-Flat Screen TV Mounts
-HVAC Control Systems
1,What material thicknesses can you work with?
We have the in-house facility to shear, punch and bend up to 1/4" thick carbon steel.
We can saw structural steel and shapes up to 12".
2,Do you manufacture one-of a kind?
Yes, most definitely. If you need a part manufactured to your own specific design or would like help with design prototyping and manufacturing engineering we have the experienced staff and equipment to bring your ideas to life.
3, Which type of industries do you produce work for?
The short answer is anyone that requires cost effective, quality precision sheet metal and welded products.
We supply precision sheet metal and welded parts to the electronics, communications, computer, lighting, automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, medical, and vacuum industries as well as all branches of the military.
4,What is your lead-time?
With our design, fabrication and manufacturing skills and experience, we can efficiently exceed your expectations and meet the time frame required. However, we guarantee that quality and service are never compromised.
5,What finishes can you provide?
We can provide powder coated finishes, baked enamel, normal wet process painted finishes, anodized finishes and all common plated finishes. We also provide #8 mirror finish, #4 polish and 2B finishes on our stainless steel jobs. Steel and aluminum can be grained to meet your requirements. We also use bead blasting, sand blasting and tumbling to provide special finishes.
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2.Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Donrex today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products.