|Surface finish||Spray painting|
|Manufacturing method||Shell casting|
Shell casting features:
1. A wide range of alloys is available include carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, tool steel and copper based alloy, other material maybe available upon request.
2. A variety of secondary operations can be performed include heat treatment, machining, plating, painting, polishing and buffing, assembly services and even custom packaging.
3. If you are concerned with precision in very small parts, we are especially proficient at very fine detail work including teeth and serrations.
4. Water glass casting parts may range in weight from several ounces to approximately 175 pounds.
5. Water glass process is typical of the process in the early stage of investment castings.It generally capable of much larger castings than the silica sol casting process, but does not have as good surface finish or tolerances.
6. Production cost is lower than silica sol process.